Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Find my tagline!

"Many aspects of my method are based on my feeling and experience. For instance, I always give my bird a generous butter massage before I put it in the oven. Why? Because I think the chicken likes it—and, more important, *I* like to give it."
                                                                                                                 -Julia Child

I came across that gem of a quote while looking for ideas to incorporate into my tagline for this blog. I thought it was hilarious and hopefully, you'll all find some enjoyment with it too! That Julia was a naughty bird - I like it!

ANYWAY......

In my first post, I announced that I would be making a batch of my delicious, mouth-watering, calorie overloaded Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies to the person who could come up with a signature tag line that I loved the best.

I've been hearing a lot of GREAT ideas!! It's going to be so hard to choose.

But I want to let everyone know that I'll be announcing the winner of the tag line, with my very first recipe post on THURSDAY, APRIL 14TH!

Two more days to get those big brains of yours working and come up with a tag line that I'm gonna fall in love with!

Aren't you excited!?!!  Tune in to the Hammie Gourmet on Thursday for the winner!

2 comments:

  1. Im sticking with what I know,,,

    Until we eat again...
    OR Sparkle OUT!

    LMAO!!

    And...do I get to guest??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Erin, that would be AWESOME! lol Yup, you can be my first guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete